RE: (TFT) Fatigue Damage?

Hi everyone,
	Yes my barroom brawls usually are all
subdual damage. The 'dirty' fighters sneak in a
few blows that do real damage.

	A double damage does *1 subdual
and *1 regular damage.  A triple damage does
*1 subdual and *2 regular damage.  I also have
any armor prevent the real hits first.

	These rules are WAY to complicated
for general distribution but I like them.

	Rick