RE: (TFT) Fatigue Damage?

Hi Thorn,
	Sure a human fighting an animal will do real
damage with his fists. (Kick in ribs, twist necks to
break them, gouge out eyes, etc.)

	If a human wanted to do subdual damage to
a animal (rough housing with a large over friendly dog
for example) that is allowed as well.

	People from our culture might be socialized
not do real damage OR lack training to do real
damage, but I don't feel that is true for all humans.

	Unarmed fighters in my campaign regularly
strike for deadly damage verses all forms of foes.
Subdual damage is a specialized, rarely used option.

	Rick