Re: RE: (TFT) I'm new and clueless.

I like the way it was put in a magazine contest called "Why I like TFT".
The winning entry was: "I like to be challenged by my players, not my
rules."

My objections to GURPS are summarized for comparisons sake:
1. Hate the Combat system. It's slow and boring.
2. Hate the Disadvantage system. Triskadecaphobia.
3. Hate the Skill system. Too many, too cheap, too undependable.
4. Hate the Advantage system. Sorry Mr. Spock, you dont have enough points
to be captain.
5. Hate the Magic system. Too complicated and too easy to crunch. Too bland
as well..

Michael