(TFT) Still new...

Hello again,

Well... do any of you "old-timers" still play the game?  If so, to what
capacity?  Do you just play a round of melee every now and again - or do you
role-play?

Secondly, does anyone have an extra set of rules available at some
reasonable price?  I'm not looking for collectible material, just the basic
rules and materials needed to play the game in reasonably readable condition
(I don't mind coffee & beer stains - but I draw the line on bodily fluids).

I know that there are some listings on eBay, and I will keep an eye on them.
However, I expect the prices to spike as the auctions close - as is the way
of such things.