Re: (TFT) Started a Yahoo Group

> Hi All,
..............I've started a Yahoo group..........

> Schoon

Schoon, I also started a couple of groups about gardening with Australian
Native Plants (a topic I'm sure no-one else on this list is into!) and can
tell you the level of spam has risen considerably to 1-2 spams a day plus
'waves' every so often of viruses where I'll get 30-40 over a week or two.
Luckily I learnt very early on not to open attachments.

I started my own website but wouldn't have if Ty hadn't been too busy for me
to send him his 18 months or so ago.

I do find this divisive and a bit of a headache that even if I join 2 TFT
groups there are going to be parallel discussions from time to time. I
presume you set it up so you can upload files? Inofrmation and opinions will
be lost, believe me.
Have you been ynhappy with the content on this list so far?
Cas