From: JodyM529@aol.com
Subject: (TFT) Rules for the newbies
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 07:03:25 EDT

Fellow listers:

Ya know it really is a funny thing how a defunct game system tends to stay
that way when the average inquiring joe has to either (1) surf ten different
used game websites for six months or (2) shell out upwards of $150.00 on
e-bay just to acquire a copy of the core rules.

Do you guys think this might somehow contribute to the present situation
where there are only a handful of TFT players nationwide?

Does anyone know what Howard Thompson thinks?

Just wondering in Cidri,

Jody