Re: (TFT) Solo 1

From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>

David,

I know its a lot of work, but I look forward to your next installment.

John,
Thanks a lot. I tried to base most of it on actual experiences I had in the swamp. I have been agonizing over the next installment. It is comming soon. There have been some sticky issues to work out.
Coincidentaly that is also why I was doing research on indians.
I find that real world experience tends to "ring true" even in fantasy settings. The dificulty has been that I havn't had too many real world experiences with vampires. A couple but not enough to carry and entire adventure. So I have been digging into some cultural records on the issue. Not the traditional western Eurpean ones, mind you. That's what lead me to the Indians and some of their blood drinking rituals.
  Very soon now.

  David Michael Grouchy II