From: "Marty Brown" <marty@mythicgames.com>
Subject: RE: (TFT) Librarium Returnus
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:21:26 -0400

Let me just sent a quick unworthy note to let all readers know that the
Librarium is an absolutely outstanding institution. The selfless lending of
these rare tomes shows that the Librarium and its founder possess a great
generosity & willingness to share the wealth of knowledge with others.  If
you fellows *really* want to further interest in TFT, you must realize that
the Librarium is currently your key ambassador.

May the Mnoren Librarium endure.