Re: (TFT) Glad to be here

From: "Hugh Honts" <hhonts@earthlink.net>

A while back while I was in Tampa on a business trip I
brought my stuff with me for Melee, since one of our more
productive GM's lives there and I thoiught we might get
together a quick mission or two.  As it turned out my car
was broken into and the briefcase with my TFT books and
materials was stolen.  Over the last 4-6 months I have
found a copy of Advanced Wizrd, and a copy of Advanced Melee, but I am still looking for In the Lab. Thanks in
advance for any help or info.

Hugh,
Welcome. I a house in a really bad neigborhood once. It got broken into a total of fourteen times. Every time I would leave they would break in. They stole everything. Door knobs. Doors. The Stove. The one thing they never ever took, didn't even touch, was the books. My TFT stuff survived the experience. I can see, though, why they would take a briefcase out of a car. That really rots. John Paul Bakshoian will pop up with the Librarium sooner or later.

  David Michael Grouchy II