Re: (TFT) Banishing Summoned Creatures

the bottom line to all this?...If it fits your campaign then there could be
something  to "banish" a demon..maybe something costly with only so many
shots in it....other then that, you stay with in the frame work of the
rules...The campaign i ran lasted well over 2 years of one or 2 nights gaming
a week..this is adults now.. I had some "adjusted rules" and allowed mages
and such to work on items of power, but it was costly and time consuming,
much like D&D...in short...the balence has to be there...can't have
something dominate the good guys, nor have the bad guys be wiped from the
earth with ease...some of the things i have read in the differant posts amaze
me when the information is dealt out as gospel....don