Re: (TFT) converting G1-3

From: "Cas and Lisa (also Silvia, Max & Viveka) Liber" <casliber@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: (TFT) converting G1-3
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:26:57 +1000

> Cool! I started to convert "Against the Giants" to TFT recently before I
> got distracted by WWIII.
>
> I didn't get very far, but if your interested, I'll send you what I
> started....

I actually tried to convert all 3 modules while in high school and have them
all handwritten somewhere. At some stage in the future I will maybe look at
them again and do it better with some imagination. Right now i'm bogged down
with a heap of other stuff.

I have B-1 In Search of the Unknown as my first TFT conversion (or at least I used the module as my basis). That campaign (I had a countryside and an Orcount Forest with a triangular Orc Fort and community too) that I ran from 1981 through 1984 before moving...The gameplay is on hiatus.

Hailmelee,
John Paul