Re: (TFT) Re: Wizard Warriors & Military Units

I dont think wizards should be kept "out" of war. Certainly the high-level
wizards the king 'sponsors' will make their presence felt.

I just dont think that every company will have a wizard attached to it,
throwing fireballs.

Rick Smith has an excellent Smoke/Yellow Smoke spell which serves admirably
in this regard!

Michael