RE: (TFT) How to make specializing in TFT work in other ways.

Hi all,
	Dan wrote:

You mean arranging spells according to "colleges," a-la GURPS?
That doesn't sound like a bad idea.  Spells shouldn't be
mutually exclusive ... Summon Fire Elemental might belong to
both the "Summoning" and "Fire" colleges, for example.

What would be cool is if these "Crossover" spells had different
IQ requirements / ST costs depending upon the college from
which the spell was cast.  This might require a complete over-
haul of the TFT system however.

Dan
=

	I didn't like the feel that the magic colleges
gave in GURPS.  (So much of GURPS _LOOKED_ good on paper
but during play was not as fun as TFT.)

	Having different costs / variations of spells based
on college would be fun but I'm worried about the paperwork
needed to make it work. (It reminds me how I.C.E. does
their Spell Master magic system.)

	I guess I'm saying that the idea appeals to me on
paper, but I'm worried if it is worth the rules.

	Rick