RE: (TFT) Optional Rule to increase KP points

Hi all,
	One thing that I did not like was in TFT a prerequisite
of a spell was learned for free. (If you know 3 hex fire you
get 1 hex fire at no memory cost.)
	(This was made explicit in the TFT Codex.)

	However, prerequisites of talents did not give you this
savings. (Argh! fighters get hosed again !!! )

	What I did is say that if a talent or spell gives you the
lower level for free memory then it is a prerequisite.  If you
must buy both separately than it is a corequisite.

	Some spells now have corequisites, and some talents now
have prequisites.  For example, Sword gives you Knife for free
so in my talent write ups Knife is listed as a prerequisite of
Sword.

	When I was fiddling with talents I did not generally make
coreq. into preq.  The reason is that a 1 hex Fire seems like a
perfect subset of 3 hex Fire, but (for example) UC5 should
require more effort than UC1 plus extra DX and IQ.

	(What I did was make some talents cost less memory.)

	Rick