(TFT) RE: Grouchy character sheet

From: "Shawn Doucet" <datadoctor@accessapps.org>

That's way cool, I played with a couple of different characters.

Shawn,
  Thanks a lot!

The second one lizard/wizard took 2147483634 weeks - after a
delay of about 30 seconds to find a job.  When I work all the
text slides past the left margin of the text box to where I
can only see a piece of the last letter.

Fixed! Ed, notified me earlier. You can download the new fixed vesion now. Delete or overwrite the old one. All saved characters are still valid.

A couple glitches in the skills/spell

woodsman I think should cost 1

   Fixed.

literacy should cost 1 for heros and wizards

   It already did.

also I couldn't find tailor - I was going to make the
Kardasian from DS9

   I don't think there is a tailor talent.  Is there?

   David Michael Grouchy II