Re: (TFT) RE: Michael's Hex paper RE: last minute twists.

> > Funny, I've dont remember ever running across this hole!
>
> Well until you have some smart-aleck with an Elf that
> has Running Talent and/or Speed Movement, it doesn't
> happen very often.

Not from the front. Most often the situation is that you've snuck up on
someone from behind. In the next turn, if you get initiative, you can move
away without any problem (you aren't in his front facing). If he gets it, he
can't move away, unless he disengages. Movement of the initiative loser is
left as an excercise.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com