Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>

Yes! I would. Why *should* a lot of "rats" force you to stop
dead in your tracks - that is, until your movement is
affected from ST loss...

It doesn't seem to pass the "squint" test.

Michael,
Exactly! How did you write it... "until your movement is affected from ST loss..." With the number of rats I'm talking about (33 for a 32 point character) they would kill the character long before knocking them to the ground should be an issue. Even with only half of them scoring a hit, thats 16 points of damage a turn.

   David Michael Grouchy II