Re: (TFT) Engaging large figures in HTH.

From: "rsmith" <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>

Hi David,
	Where does it say that when you are in
HTH you are immune to being engaged?  In my
campaign, 3 humans CAN engage a 7 hex dragon
in HTH.

Rick,
It doesn't say that larger figures are immune to HTH. This is just my interpretation. It doesn't seem possible given their immunity to engagement by any single one hex figure. That and their ability to walk over people and trample them. Also I have a hard time picturing an elf tackling a giant to the ground.

  David Michael Grouchy II