RE: RE: (TFT) RE: General Test of MELEE knowledge

Hi Michael,
        I'm afraid I don't understand at all
what you are getting at with your example.
Could you explain it a bit more?

        Rick
<

I just agree that the Melee rules start to break down when movement exceeds
MA 10. It seems like if you are significantly faster than MA 10, you should
be able to have more flexiblity about moving and attacking.

I haven't solidified any ideas about how to fix this yet - after all, even
MA 12 is rather expensive, so it doesn't come up alot.

Michael