RE: (TFT) Associatin of Fantasy Trippers

From: "Marty Brown" <marty@mythicgames.com>

I have to agree.  I have seen the TFT rules now, and I think
they're as great as many of you have indicated.  (It's
amazing how much detail is provided in those few volumes.)
But I don't think that Steve Jackson has defined the do-all,
end-all set of simple but enjoyable fantasy gaming rules.
Personally, I would like to see this group focus their creative
energies on defining a better set of rules.  Better because
many of you have played TFT for years and know where it needs
improving and better because the rules would be in the public
domain and free for anyone to use and expand on.

Marty,
That's a pretty cool description of TFT. Glad you could get a copy. And I too would like to see a better set of rules. About the public domain part though... How could we then buy the rights to the original. If no money was made?

  David Michael Grouchy II