From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Michael Taylor
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:35 AM
To: INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com
Subject: RE: (TFT) ALIENS --> Uplift

>Hi all,
        Gurps Uplift (based on the Uplift books by
David Brin) is my favorite SF game book.  It has
wonderful rules for creating alien races.

        Just my 2 cents.  Rick
<

Uplift is pretty cool - I've been trying to buy a copy for years - I
borrowed this one from John acutally!

(So how do you think I did? Have you ever tried to convert those rules to
TFT? )

That said, the COOLEST alien-building rules - even better than UPLIFT are
here: http://www.meta-earth.com/fuzion/aliens.html

Michael