Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>

So if you are doing a bar-room brawl without weapons (bottles
or chairs), you are not engaged and can move about freely?

John,
I would say yes. Unless the character has UC I or better. Then their hands could be considered weapons. Something like this has come up before in another way. I don't think it was addressed fully. Let me start by saying I don't think anyone will agree with this, but I feel it may be correct. I don't think a character can strike an adjacent figure with their hands. I think they need a weapon. I'm almost positive one has to engage a figure in HTH to use a fist on them. But like I said, I don't think anyone plays that way.

   David Michael Grouchy II