(TFT) Re: Answering my own question...sort of

That's funny, I've actually found the opposite. Most people that says GURPS
can handle anything usually mean "if you ignore major parts of the GURPS
rules that dont work".

I agree. If GURPS works for you that's great - its a LOT easier to find
GURPS players than TFT players!

I'm just glad SJG is thinking about addressing the problems with it.

He's always said that while admitting there are problems, he doesn't want
to invalidate the existing books, but I have faith in him that if he puts
his mind to it, he can design a much better game.

In fact he already did!

Thanks!
Michael