Re: (TFT) Mnoren Library

john puckett <shryken@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey Everyone!
>
> A few people have mentioned the Mnoren Library to me
> now.  Can someone give me an idea of what this is?
> And how it may be reached?

One of our members has graciously offered to loan out
copies of Advanced Melee, Advanced Wizard and In The
Labyrinth for nothing more than the cost of mailing them
back and forth.

Check the archives at http://tft.brainiac.com and search
on Mnoren Librarium (or Mnoren Library) for more.  I know
it's John Paul who offers this service; I don't recall his
email address offhand.