(TFT) Branya 1

    "I dont like killing."
    A craggy old sorcerer in black robes.
    "But Ive lost count."
    His bony hands crack tightening on his staff
                   -Glemantrious "The Glamour Trip"

I knew this Giant called Sir Opus the Boat Slayer. Drafted to fight in the pits of hell. Against his will like so many others. He is one of the few that did well. In that I mean he survived. I think thats why I remember him. Coming out of the pits with some treasure he decides to throw a keg party on the docks. Everyone is invited. In the process of setting up for the event he is approached by the Dwarven secret police. They want protection money. He refuses. That night while the revelry is in full swing an iron ship surfaces in the lake. Dwarves scramble out onto the deck and swivel a cannon around. The crowd starts running and Opus just stands there crestfallen. They are shelling his keg party. The dock erupts in fire a couple of times but he just stands there. The crowd has gotten clear of the docks and now they just watch him. He raises his hands and casts a magic fist. Generally a pitiful spell. He puts all the strength he can into it and makes one of those miraculous hits. One of those hits that only happen one in four hundred times. The magic fist punched a hole in the iron boat two feet below the water line and sank immediately. The crowd went wild and the party continued. By the dawn everyone was calling him "The Boat Slayer".

    David Michael Grouchy II