Re: (TFT) Rpg combat systems --> Dice types?

I do believe that was a Lou Zocchi invention.

ISTR that he was wagering people that the die was truly random and that he made money on those wagers because the darn thing really was random.

 > Hi Cas,
 A die 7?!?  Was it a cylinder with 14
 flat sides and the numbers 1-7 twice?

No I recall it as being a pentagonal cylinder, with the two flat faces being
apporximately the same surface area as each of the sides. Unfortunately I
haven't seen it for 10 years and the firend of mine (he bought it at a huge
gaming store in Oak Park in suburban Chicago , but when I went there they
didn't have any :(

Cas

Always in motion is the future.
   	   Yoda

I practice Ty-Fu, the art of slaughtering what I type.

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."
             Unknown

There's always someone better than you, but you're never as bad as some think you are."
             Rip Torn