(TFT) one other benefit

One other benefit of a d20 system: lets say three DX11 archers are firing at
Our Hero.  With 3d6, you roll for one, pick up the dice, roll for the next
one, pick up the dice, roll for the third one.  With d20's, you just grab
three, roll 'em, and that's that.  You know at once how many of them hit.
This may not sound like a very big advantage, but trust me on this one: it is.

So I take back what I said earlier about combats running slightly longer. I
think the added speed in dice-handling more than makes up for slightly more
misses.

(BTW, sorry about the double posts.  I don't know what's causing it but I
swear I only hit 'send' once!!)