Re: (TFT) Orientation for New Campaign

Ty Beard wrote (on his website):
> For every 2 points of ST (or fraction thereof) you have greater than that
> required, you do +1 damage. So, a character with ST 19 gets +2 damage with
> a Greatsword (which has a required ST of 16).

Are you dropping the Advanced Melee DX penalties for using a weapon that
you don't have the ST for?

I think I like the bonuses for having "overstrength".  It's limited enough
that the higher-ST weapons will be better than lower, but of course why
should a ST 24 guy and a ST 10 guy both do the same damage with a cutlass?