From: Joe Hartley [mailto:jh@fripp.brainiac.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 1:46 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Mnoren Librarium Checkout Request

Tasonis, Greg wrote:
> I'm not sure if it's been suggested before, as I haven't read through all
> the archives, but if everyone who borrows the books, "remembers"
> them for one additional person, we could exponentially increase
> distribution.

If you're reading the archives, eventually you'll come to one of the
recurring discussions on copyrights.

Basically we try to respect the copyrights as much as possible while
still keeping the game alive and in use.  It's a loaded subject as people
see this in very different lights, but as the list owner I ask that
these requests be handled in private emails rather than through the list.

I personally give a great deal of thanks to John Paul and his generous
running of the Mnoren Library.  It's an elegant "solution" to the
problem and a wonderful service he provides for us all.