Re: (TFT) TFT d20: The Heresy Continues... D&D magic

As one of the players in Rick's campaign, I think "hate" is too strong of a
word.  I'm not big on the d20, but I am going to wait till the end of the
experiment before I make my final judgement.  I think most of our problem
with it amounts to "don't fix what ain't broke."  There are specific things
I don't like about it, but I'll try so summarize them (good and bad) when
we're done rather than now.

Cheers,

Matt