Re: (TFT) Forest Lords of Dihad

From: "Tasonis, Greg" <Greg.Tasonis@FMR.COM>

   After completing 99% of my TFT collection on Ebay recently,
and I can personally vouch that the list threads regarding
their overzealous pricing protocols are absolutely true, I'm
missing only "Forest Lords of Dihad".

Greg,
  Congrats.  A couple of test to make sure you got the real-deal.

ITL page 6, under GADGETEER
   four lines down it says "Tarzan.  Talents could include ..."

ITL page 6, under WOODSMAN...
   one line down it says "Tarzan.  Talents could include ..."

AM  page 21, under COMBAT WITH BARE HANDS, DAGERS, CESTUS OR CLUB
   second paragraph, third sentence...
   "A fighter with the UNARMED COMBAT talent rolls one extra die
    for damage - so a ST 9 fighter does 1-2 damage."

AW  page 10, at the top of the page
   a dangling sentence followed by a new paragraph
   first line...
   "of the failed IQ rolls, it woudln't work.  He would lose the"
   second line...
   "    Pentagrams will not protect the wizard in this battle of"

Unfortnately I don't know any tests for the other products, moduels, and screens. I would be interested if anyone else knew of any.

  David Michael Grouchy II