(TFT) Re: Forest Lords of Dihad

From: "Tasonis, Greg" <Greg.Tasonis@FMR.COM>
>  I checked all the items and they appear genuine. While I've never
> heard of counterfeit ITL books, I did get a couple funny looking versions
> of "Melee" and "Wizard" off of Ebay. The boxes looked OK, TOO new in fact,
> and the rules weren't the high gloss finish I remember with so much
> affection. Thanks for the heads up.

There were many editions of Melee and Wizard. Some in polybags, some in mini-
boxes. Some with counters from the other game (e.g. Wizard counters in Melee).
Some with plain paper rules, some with glossy. So, they can still be authentic.
---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com
Home page: http://www.weirdrealm.com -- All Things Weird, Strange, or Just
Silly
My Bookstore: http://www.redgriffinbooks.com -- discounts like amazon.com
"Chemistry is a lot like Witchcraft, only less newt." -- Willow on Buffy: The
Vampire Slayer