Re: (TFT) Introduction

hey, i am there with ya,  i acutally played TfT like a mad man, and still
think it is the BEST role playing game ever devised, except real life
perhaps...

welcome!!!
i just wish one of us programmer types copuld figure out a on-line way to
play!!!

latas everyone, as i log into Ultima Online for a "role play" fix

eden
********
Hello everyone, my new and forever permanet email address is

 eden@edenhome.org

if you want to get the latest info on what is going on in my world, you can
look at

www.edenhome.org

hope all is well!

eden

if you recieve multiple copies, kindly let me know if that bothers you... i
will work on my mailing macros .....

If you wish to have your name removed from this list, please send an email
with the words REMOVE in the subject , to eden@edenhome.org

if you want to ADD names to my mailing list, then send a message with the
word ADD in the subject line to eden@edenhome.org   and include all e-mail
addresses or web page links you want on my site in the text of the message!

latas!