Re: (TFT) The new spells of IQ 8

DMG writes ...

> Berserk(T)  >snip description<

      This seems very powerful in relation to the amount of ST it takes to
      cast it ... especially not suffering any DX minuses part.  How about
      limiting it by having the recipient of the spell make some kind of die
      roll every time they take damage in order to let the spell continue?

> Blend(T):   >snip description<

      -3 DX to hit?  I don't think this fits the description, except for
targets
      of missile spells.  What about a minus to IQ to see the target
instead?
      Would allow the target of the spell to hide in the background, etc.
      Once the subject is engaged in melee, however, it loses this
protection.

> Small(C):  >snip description<

      Reminds me of the old Steve Martin joke "Lets get Small ..."   :)

> Staff(S):  >snip description<

      What about some community form of this spell?  Would explain
      the stories of the One Tree, the Eld Tree, etc that flourish amidst
      the elves.  The spell might go into keeping the tree alive and strong
      and would normally be cast on an oak, redwood, spruce or some
      other 'stately' tree.

Dan