Re: (TFT) Elemental Swarm

--- "Cas and Lisa (also Silvia, Max & Viveka) Liber"
<casliber@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Prophesor, does armour protect against a sylph attack and may
> I put it on
> the spell page?

Non-metallic armor protects against every attack of a
swarm-sylph, as the sylph doesn't differentiate it from the
flesh it intended to attack.  Metallic armor protects from the
first attack of any particular sylph, but thereafter the sylph
will avoid the metal if it can, and so incompletely-covering
metal armors become ineffective.

Legend suggests that swarms of sylphs, if summoned often enough,
may be trained to attack more effectively, avoiding both metal
and nonmetal armors, and/or attacking a single target throughout
their time on this plane.  This likely requires the caster know
the True Name of each swarm-sylph, to repeatedly summon that
individual.

And of course, Cas, please always feel free to post my stuff.
And thank you for the effort of maintaining the lists.  I'm Ed
Thorn, BTW.  Chattering Skull was one of mine, too.