From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Stan
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 8:34 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Not New Spell (summoned fighters)

Mark Tapley wrote:
> DMG2 and Stan wrote:
>
> Questions: Is it *too* deadly? If not, what should it cost?

Well, it would be pretty deadly.  I made each of the variants
that I listed their own spell, so that for each variant you had
to burn an IQ slot.  A 'general purpose' spell...I don't know.
It should be quite high.

How about this: an IQ 12 (or so) spell that lets the wizard
summon a myrmidon who has any two talents (not spells) that
the wizard himself knows?