Re: (TFT) Medieval Demographics?

From: Prophesor <prophesor@yahoo.com>

But it's rather more of a reach than correcting a simple
misprint, to assume that Wizard's suggested handling of summoned
Myrmidons (ie, 'Build them with Melee') somehow also 'slipped
by' the author.

Now that I think about it, you're right. It gives a lot more power to the player, which is usually the right thing. At least that's the way 'my' players always seem to lean. Anything that gives them more control over the precise outcome is always accepted. Could you post some of the original Melee wording of the summoning rules? I haven't seen that edition in a long long time.

    David Michael Grouchy II