Re: (TFT) TFT and Autorealm

From: "Perrin, David" <perrind@WJBChiltern.com>

Has anyone duplicated the Maps in Autorealm yet ? In particular
does anyone have a "Megahex" object to overlay the hex grid ?

David,
Haven't heard of Autorealm till just now. Looks interesting. I thought I was the only one still programming in Delphi. No one has made a "Megahex" object that I know of, yet. Though I searched the Autorealm site, and I couldn't find a description of their overlay formats. Till I can figure out the format they need here are some other "megahex" graphics already availiable.

   On Ty's web page are two in MSword, and one in PDF.

http://www.reese.org/tft/Melee2.doc

http://www.reese.org/tft/Melee_cl.doc

http://www.reese.org/tft/Melee.PDF

On my web site I have a Megahex level editor, with up to 35 levels, that works like a 2D paint program but can export to 3D .map format.

http://www.branya.com
   It's called "hex_lab", and it's in the software section.

Back to Autorealm for a second. If you can find out the format for their grid/hex overlay, be it a 'picture', 'vector' or '3D' format I can whip something up fairly quick for it. Otherwise, I might get a chance to read their files in more detail this weekend.

   David Michael Grouchy II