RE: (TFT) Fatigue: A Discussion - Part 1

Yea.  Last night I realized that the idea of the Magical Aptitude talent came from the GURPS rules.  There the higher your level of MA the lower the cost to learn spells.  Or so I recall.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Gadda [mailto:cgadda@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 9:31 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Fatigue: A Discussion - Part 1

An alternative way of looking at magical aptitude is to have it reduce spell
casting and maintenance costs. I have no detailed suggestions here, other
than the minimum should always be one for maintenance, at least. Also might
tie something like that in to the limits some people put on missile spells -
maybe 3 dice max for not having magical aptitude and 5 if you do.