Re: (TFT) Moria (Khazad-dum) Maps???

I saw a copy of I.C.E.'s Moria 1st edition for $25 at Titan Games. A little
pricey, IMHO, but if you really want it, here is the contact information:

TitanGames
637 Capital Ave SW
Battle Creek, MI  49015
269-963-3773
titangamesinc@aol.com
Moderator: TitanGamesInsider Forum
http://forums.delphiforums.com/titangamesinsid/start

This is the item:
Moria - The Dwarven City (2900) [$25, VF+ would be XF but cover is a bit
faded and scuffed but NO tears]

Probably just e-mail them regarding it, if you're interested.