RE: (TFT) More on Predict Weather & Control Weather.

>> I think that the Control Weather is too powerful for its
>> fST.  How large an area does it affect?
>
>Large. The size of a storm; the distance one would have to travel to get to
>different weather. OTOH, the effect is 'dilute' - "you can make it rain if
it
>was going to rain anyway, in a little while." And the more dramatic effects
>does run into appropriately incredible St costs.

Hi all,
	It still seems to powerful to me.
Let us say that I want to make a drought
for a year.  This should be something
that would take 1000's maybe millions
of fST.

	So on day 1 I push it back for a
week.  No big deal.  After a day or three
I push it back for another couple days.
3 days later I push it back 2 days.
etc.  Never am I pushing back the storm
more than a week so one day at a time a
year's drought, while never spending more
fST than my wizard can handle at one time.

	If you rule, Ok, the length of time
is from when the storm was ORIGIONALLY
supposed to happen, then you have to keep
track of future weather systems over broad
regions, which seems like a lot of work.

	What happens to all the weather that
would not happen because they also were
'bumped' by the first rainstorm that never
happened?

	Rick