Re: (TFT) Druids, Clerics and such

Neil Gilmore writes:
Well, I've gone on about the cleric types before. Part of the beauty of TFT is that you don't need special spell lists or talents for any of this. You just pick what would be appropriate for the character you want. Want a Druid? Take stuff like Woodsman and Animal Followers. If you're a wizard, animal summoning and control, etc. Of course, I could see specific campaigns having certain character types defined by sets of spells and talents, because the cultures in that campaign have those types of people around.

Oddly enough, I was thinking about this very thing this morning.
Specifically, I was wondering what the effect would be of giving
a Priest/Cleric/Druid character a free amount of ST they could
draw upon if they were on holy ground.  I have no idea how the
mechanics of such a thing would work yet -- so don't grill me on
the details. :)
But is such an idea feasible?  I suppose it could act somewhat
like an immobile ST battery.  If this is the case, then a Druid's
grove could behave in a manner similiar to an enchanted throne
or some kind of "wizards chair."  What does everyone think
about this idea? Dan
Neil Gilmore
raito@rato.com