Re: (TFT) Hymenopteran do you use them?

From: "rmorger" <rmorger@mail.ev1.net>
Subject: (TFT) Hymenopteran do you use them?

I haven't had the experience of dealing with these critters in any
of the games I have played.

Do they work well as is? or are there any interesting variations
out there?

Robert,
Hymenopteran are an absolute horror. At least that's my experience as a player. They are worse than a dragon. In one case a dispatchment of twenty mounted knights with cavalry lances returned with only three survivors and nevery really made it into their hole. (These hymenopterans were nesting on top of a sacred ruin.) We thought about making a deal with the hymenopterans. As a collective their hive mind makes them the smartest thing on the planet. maybe we could trade food for access or something. "Maybe they make honey!" Then one of the more practical players said "Yes but what if they don't make honey. They could be like roaches."

There is a stunned silence around the table. Everyone makes the "yech" expression, and physically leans back from the table. A great galloping hoard of mind reading roaches. "Can we go around?"

    David Michael Grouchy II