Re:(TFT) Hymenopteran Version

From: "rmorger" <rmorger@mail.ev1.net>

  Or colonize your leg if they happen to run into you.

LOL. That's a nightmare scenario. Wading through a flooded stream when this dark hissing ball floats into you. "The character screams as his legs begin to swarm with fire ants." But I guess the real question is with TFT hymenoptera begin giant 1+ hex size, could a ship at sea encounter a larger version of the floating ant raft?

    David Michael Grouchy II