Re: (TFT) New Talents - sort of

From: ErolB1@aol.com

Here are some new "talents", inspired by the "Disadvantages in TFT" article in an old Space Gamer

Erol,
Nice work. I've been meaning to comment on a lot of your posts. Particularly on your extensive rules re-writes. Off the top of my head, I really like how you smothed out the bare handed damage table. I've been fiddling with that one my self for years. But your solution is supported by the actual damages listed for the bigger monsters in ITL.

  David Michael Grouchy II