RE: (TFT) possible sword skill --> Ricks undead report.

Hi Cas,
	I am not hot or cold on your talent below.
It feels balanced and playable, however I have
a lot of new talents and it has got to the point
where it is really hard for new GM's & players
(and me sometimes!) to remember them all.

	It has gotten to the point where unless
the talent adds more drama, I seriously question
if it is needed.

	(However, I am hardly one to talk, after
all Matt and I built our own sweeping blow
talent & put it up on Ed's website.)

	As for undead, I am currently at about 60
pages, and stalled.  Actually I finally finished
the vampire section, which I found very slow
going.  Hopefully now the rate will pick up a bit.

	Normally I like things very polished before
I present new rules, but I think I will put up a
rougher version than normal with the undead rules
and get some feedback before doing a final draft.

	Rick