Re: (TFT) Re: Raven's Common Sense test

--- Mark Tapley <mtapley@swri.edu> wrote:
> Ed Thorn's common-sense answer:
>
> >An illusion of a mouse, drop it through the window.
>
> Might use an image, fewer calories :-). Might also
> put on "Dark Vision".
> But good answer.

Thanks.  But Image would not work, because you
couldn't 'drop it through the window', because you
can't pick it up.  It could, I suppose, leap
Superman-style to the window frame in a single bound,
since it's not going to be disbelieved...

But Illusion also would tell me if something on the
other side will disbelieve.  :)

And Dark Vision is one of those spells that goes in
the Grimoire, not in your head.

> What'd it see?
>
> And what I'd really like to know is who put the
> dragon in there in the
> first place? And where is that creature now (looks
> around nervously)?
>
> 						- Mark

Good point.  It's been revealed since, though, that
apparently the Dragon put itself there.