RE: (TFT) Here they are - HTH Rules (long)

Hi Erol,
	Nice rules, well thought out and organized.
Your opportunity attacks sound very much like my
free attacks that people get when figures ignore
being engaged.
	I also have lowered the DX bonuses in HTH.

	A vast improvement over regular TFT HTH I
think.

	Rick

Notes:

o There are references to some of my other house rules in this. In
particular, to my house rule on 'opportunity attacks' (rather than
simply being forbidden to move from an opponent's front hex), and to
my expansion of forcing retreats to a general one-hex end-of-turn
shift.

o I use 'shadowspawn' (demonic beast-form creatures) as common
opponents, and I've found that HTH combat is extremely powerful for
animals and animal-form creatures. This is why I've toned it down. It
no longer gets +4 Dx, foes can still use normal melee weapons in it
(albeit at half damage), and it's easier to escape than under the
standard rules.