RE: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #479 --> Debate on Kiraz

Hi Justin,
	I thought I would comment on what you said
about Harn.

	I am sure that there is better material in
that game setting than Kiraz.  But I was specifically
looking for material of use for people who want to
adventure in large dwarven palaces.  A few people
have said very nice things about Harn and I had
high hopes for Kiraz.  I found it pretty disappointing.

	As for not being an expert at everything, let
him do research.  I mean, that is what I pay adventure
writers the big bucks for.  I can do my own generic
rooms & monsters for free.

	My review was intended for Kiraz alone.  I mean
no slur on any other Harn product.

	Regards, Rick