From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Justin Grabowski
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 7:36 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Another Dwarven mine

Rick,  Another D&D3 dungeon crawl I found interesting related to the topic
you have presented about dwarven mines/dungeons, would be The Forge of Fury.
When D&D3 first came out, I bought the product "for old time's sake".  I
started getting The Dragon again and bought the first four modules which
included the module I mentioned above.  Then I became sane again and said
it's still D&D.  But as I read this module, I started to immediately convert
it into TFT.  Secret door H4 etc....   It's a small mine but it has a lot of
potential for change.  It is also a lower level dungeon (3rd level) and I
find them easier to convert.  There is a small dragon (4-hex) in the mines.
See I am still converting.   would give it a B rating because of its size of
32 pages.      Yours in Cidri, Justin